Return and Refund Policy
Last update: February 17, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Omulamp.com
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our refund and return policy.
The following terms apply to any product you have purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have definite meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Returns and Refunds Policy:
* Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Omulamp.
* Goods means items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders means a request by you to purchase Goods from us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* The website refers to Omulamp, accessible from <https://shop.omulamp.com>
* You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such person accesses or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing it.
The term to cancel an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or in which a third party designated by you, other than The carrier takes possession of the delivered product.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will refund you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment that you used for the Order, and you will not incur any charge for such refund.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please ensure that:
* Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
* Products are in original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods that by their nature are not fit to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly, or have passed their expiration date.
* The supply of Goods that are not eligible for return for health reasons
protection or hygiene reasons and were opened after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which, after delivery, according to their nature, are
inseparably mixed with other elements.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods can be refunded. Unfortunately, goods for sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us.
You must send the Merchandise to the following address:
Alejandro Faile Mouteira
11G Calvary Street
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipping. Therefore, we recommend an insured and traceable mail service. We can not to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of receipt return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the Goods were not marked as a gift when purchased, or if the gift giver the Order sent to themselves to deliver it to you later, we will send you the reimbursement to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
* By email: email@example.com